Thursday 13 December 2012

News Update: Actress Foluke Daramola and Kayode Salako talk about their affair


I read an interview actress Foluke Daramola and her new man Kayode Salako granted a softsell magazine recently and I was kinda annoyed by some statements he made. It's not my business really, but it seriously boggles my mind why some women can't just leave other women's husbands alone. Kayode Salako was married when he met Foluke, but began an affair with her regardless...and now he's saying some reckless things about his previous marriage.

Below is Kayode Salako"s comment about their relationship
Foluke didn't break any woman's home, she only came to reclaim her home. She had lost her divine home all this while. She went to where she got married, maybe for her to learn about marriage and how she will live with me when she eventually marries me. Her former home wasn't hers, my former home wasn't mine either. Foluke and myself are two people of one destiny. Foluke has just discovered her old husband, the bone of her bone and the flesh of her flesh and so have I. People who know me are thanking God on my behalf for setting me free from 13 years of marital bondage, confusion, frustration and regrets.
 Here is Foluke Daramola's view on her present status

I am going to say something that I have never said before. Kayode is an African man, and if he decides to marry more than one wife, nobody will castigate him for that. Besides, he is financially capable of taking care of two women, So why would you now say because I want to come into somebody's life, that I broke another woman's home? He had issues in his marital life before I came in which I didn't know about. It had nothing to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment