Wednesday 20 February 2013

News Udate: Goldie Harvey's Husband's Ex-Wife, Ifeoma Harvey Warns Him!


Wonder they say shall never end, I thought it was all a joke at first. Read what Goldie Harvey's huband's ex-wife wrote on her Facebook timeline below ...
WARNING WARNING WARNING.
LEONARD ANDREW HARVEY I have had enough of your lies and allegations about our marriage and your relationship with SUSAN. This is my time to speak about our marriage and relationship.
Leonard Andrew Harvey married me Ifeoma Harvey and when we started having issues we were not fully divorced and he secretly went and married Susan ( GOLDIE ) in NIGERIA and their wedding took place at IKOYI REGISTRY OFFICE in LAGOS and that was the same registry office we both got married.
Leonard Andrew Harvey i think you have alot of explanations to do and pls do not push me to the limit because this will result to alot of prosecutions on your part.
Leonard Andrew Harvey be careful of what you are doing and saying cause you are hurting our kids.
This is your final warning anymore of your lies i will instruct my lawyers to issue proceedings.

No comments:

Post a Comment