Saturday 16 March 2013

See My Boobs Are Still Standing At 49 –– Yoruba Woman Brags


This lady, Ms Kemi Olunloyo, is kind of constituting herself into something notorious. She's said to be unmarried at the age of 49, was recently arrested and deported back to Nigeria because of her negativity.

Now Kemi claims she's working to get her boobs close to that of the notorious Cossy Orjiakor. See the photo below and what she wrote about it on the social media:

"Ladies!!! It's NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I've always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, nipples pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy's. 
"I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB."
- Does a lady really need to discuss her boobs with people on the social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment