Monday 1 July 2013

BBATheChase: Selly’s fiancée advised to break up with her




Selly and fiancee, Praye Tiatia, Filed Photo














Selly and fiancee, Praye Tiatia, Filed Photo
After the intimate romp that went down between Selly and Nando in the house, Selly’s real lifefiancée has been advised to break up with her.
In an exclusive interview with NEWS-ONE, Ghanaian record label boss, Bull Dog, advised Steven Fiawoo popularly known as Praye Tiatia of Praye fame to break up with his girlfriend, Selly.
‘If I were Praye Tiatia, I would not condone such an act. Maybe if it was just a kiss I would have let it go but going to the extent of having sex? Not me, I won’t allow that because the whole world saw you giving it out willingly’Bull Dog said.
‘One thing I will note is that the BBA is just a game and there is no way I’m going to agree that my girlfriend or wife will go there and have sex in order to bring home that money. If I do that, then it means I’m lazy as a man and I’m unable to take care of my girlfriend or wife. Let us not forget the Praye Tiatia is a celebrity,’ he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment