Thursday 29 August 2013

News Update:Tope Alabi Speaks On Pastor Ajanaku's Sudden Death

One of the reasons why peace is priceless is because you never know what would happen to the person you are at war with. As this life goes on, anything can happen to anyone and at anytime. That is what Tope Alabi has learnt from her quarrel with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku, who passed on after a very brief illness in his sleep.


Reacting to Pastor Anajaku's sudden death, Tope Alabi said:
"I am currently in Canada where I am ministering and will go to New York from here. I was sad when I heard the story and it saddened me that we didn’t settle before his demise. If I had known, we would have sorted out our differences."
Indeed, nobody knows tomorrow. Today is all we've got to make things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment