Wednesday 25 September 2013

Confession of True Love: Paul Okoye Confesses That He's The Luckiest Dude To Marry Anita Isama



The issue of marriage is from above, no man sure has any power to choose rightly except those who are given the wisdom to do that.

On the part of one of the Africa sensational singers, Paul Okoye of P-Square, it's a gift from God as he has chosen to be with his baby Mama, Anita Atokwu-Isama till death do them part.

Recently on her facebook, unlike him, he dropped a few soul-touching lines about his fiancée and we can not but say 'well done boy'.

"Special S/O to Anita, a woman who stood by me in hard times, a woman who loves me for who I am and not what I am…a woman of good substance, ma (my) precious treasure, the puzzle of ma (my) heart, ma (my) beautiful Onyinye. (To) some people she is lucky but I think that am(I’m) the luckiest dude to have her cos she is a virtuous woman sent from above…..ma #OneSpecialPerson’

I hope this will be a big lesson to those girls out there who are carried away by glamour and open their thigh for every Dick and Harry that a man would only loves that person he has a genuine intention for. 

I just hope his other alleged baby mama, Elshama Igbanoi, the 19 year old girl who claims she got a baby for Paul, can stand to bear this. What will be the hope of her family reading this now! It's pity!

Anyway, we can only wish Paul well for his choice. May God make the marriage work. Amen.

With this proposal to Anita and his professed love to her, he has definitely put all that behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment