Tuesday 8 January 2013

Truth About Tiwa Savage & Manager Teebillz's Wedding


 
 
Tiwa ati Teebillz  - the more you look, the less you see. *hehhee* .
 
Well, here's what her manager ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun had to say about the rumoured wedding when asked by YNaija:

"“The story is not true, these bloggers just publish what they like without doing their findings.“I am right now in Benin having an album listening party of my other artiste, D’Prince. I have heard all the rumours, whenever I hear them I just laugh to myself. Who was there? Was the person at the wedding?
 
Their publicist says there's nothing more than business between the 'cute couple' too.
 
Hmm, ok o.
 
There's definitely more to this relationship shaa. Time will tell.too.hmmmmm we are watching them oooh!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment