Friday 19 October 2012

“I achieved what I wanted and I will not back down” – Tonto Dikeh fires back at haters




Quite clearly, Tonto Dikeh, is not bothered by all overwhelming criticisms, she has received so far, after she ventured into music. The Nollywood actress, dropped two tracks, ‘Hi’ and ‘Itz Ova’, two days back to a very acidic reception.
If you thought all that might was enough to deter Miss Dikeh, well you’ve got another thing coming. The Petro-Chemical Engineering graduate, says she just got started.
“Tnxx Hunz 4d DOWNLOADZ*WE MADE HISTORY 2GEDA but ma name alone waz WRITTEN*17th waz a HUGE succezz 4mi wit Ur help dat Iz**#HI ITZOVA*#POKO,” she tweeted in acknowledgement of the over one million downloads she got.
She then went on to explain why she was adding music to her already busy portfolio.
“I Wnt2 do Muzik dat Millionz Wld Lizten2 N I achieved dat**Bigger tinz Ahead 4all of Uz**TNX**#HI ITZOVA***#POKO#
Finally, she made it clear that she was not discouraged enough to quit, and so we should expect more songs.
“Hope ya’ll had Fun Yesterday I DID2**I Love ma People MuchO But Here’z BREAKIN NEWZ::I’M NOT BACKIN DOWN N I’LL GET BETTER*HI ITZOVA*#POKO#
“Like I said Yezterday Keep Liztenin U’ll Love IT Eventually***Hehehehe Itz POKO Baby**#POKO#”

No comments:

Post a Comment