Friday 23 November 2012

9ice debunks romance story


9ice

Afro pop singer, Abolore Akande, otherwise called 9ice, is unhappy about being romantically linked with an undergraduate of Babcock University,Ilisan, Remo, Ogun State, Funmi Omotosho.
According to the singer, who has been separated from his wife, Tony Payne, Omotosho and her boyfriend, who are his friends, have both found the publication misleading and embarrassing. Reacting to the rumour, 9ice said, “I only attended Funmi’s birthday not too long ago with her boyfriend in attendance. Sincerely, I cannot fathom where the whole story is coming from but I know that the mischief makers are at it again. I never dated her neither did I send her on a shopping spree to Dubai. There is no string attached between both of us, I only made an appearance at her party.”
The artiste who will be releasing four new singles – Ike Kan, I Dare You, Obawon and
Get Into, adds that romance is the last thing on his mind for now. “I am concentrating on my career and working towards the release of new singles which are off my next double album titled GRA (Galvanising Right Ahead) and CNN (Cancelling Numerous Negativity). I have also shot two more videos from the Bashorun Gaa album, 3310 and Attitude as part of the video compilation due in December.”


No comments:

Post a Comment