Monday 1 October 2012

Nollywood Actress Who Is Always High Opens Up



 
Highly controversial Nollywood actress who was once disgraced at a hotel behind TFC for allegedly sleeping with her friend's husband, Uche Ogbodo, recently addressed what she called people's wrong impression of her personality.

Here's how she reacted to insinuations that she's always under the influence of alcohol:
"I do not smoke and drink. I am just like that. Did I give you a wrong impression? You should judge [me] from what you are seeing? People should not imply that I smoke or drink.

"I do not smoke or drink. I am high already, so I do not need any other thing to get me high. Spiritually, I am high, physically, I am over the roof," she said.

On why she has been scarce in Nollywood movies, Uche said she's still very relevant in the industry and urged her fans to look out for her movies. "I am still hot, forever hot in the industry and will always be hot. I do not even have time to myself because of so many jobs coming my way," she said.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment