Friday 12 October 2012

RIHANNA’S DAD GIVES HIS BLESSING TO CHRIS BROWN/RIHANNA RELATIONSHIP




Rihanna dad appears to have given his backing for the star to get back with violent exChris Brown – saying: “I love him – he’s always had so much respect for me.”
The singer’s estranged dad Ronald Fenty is said to have told pals Brown should be forgiven for beating up his daughter.

He’s reported as saying: “I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once. There’s a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows.

“I love Chris, man. He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.
“I know they love each other. They always have. She’s happiest when she’s around him, and as long as she’s happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too.
The Sun recently told how the pair had been spotted snogging in a trendy New York nightclub.
Rihanna, 24, has made no secret of the fact she still has feelings for her ex – despite the restraining order she took out against him after he was convicted of assaulting her in 2009.
She confessed on US TV to chatshow queen Oprah that she still loved her old flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment