Saturday 29 September 2012

Alex Zitto returns with new CD, video



Alex Zitto
Alex Zitto has recorded a new album and an accompanying video, Many Hearts, in the USA. Eager to cash in on the current boom in the music industry, he is planning to return to the Nigerian music scene soon with his latest works.
Recalling the 1980s and ’90s when he was very active on the music scene, the singer says, “I had fun in those days. But, at a point, some of us felt that we deserved a better deal than we were getting. It was getting crazier each day with endless political logjams and large scale piracy, so much that even the reputable record companies were closing down. It was at this point that I decided to leave the country.
“Well, since I helped laid the foundation that some of today’s artistes out there are jumping on, collecting some fat performance fees, it is only natural for me to return to the scene and get my share of the goodies,” he says with a smile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment