Saturday 22 September 2012

My Twitter account is clean – Basketmouth



Basketmouth




















Instead of reacting to speculations that he was involved in an auto crash recently, star comedian, Bright Okpocha, aka Basketmouth, has been struggling to redeem his image from the damage caused by some unknown internet fraudsters who have been using his Twitter handle to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
 The conmen reportedly demanded money from their victims on the pretext of soliciting funds for one charity project or the other.
Basketmouth said, “The car accident was minor and it happened a long time ago. I intentionally tweetted about it recently lest someone else remix the story and blow it out of proportion. I repeat, it was a minor incident that occurred a long time ago.
“About the Twitter account, I am aware that there are fake accounts out there, but I am not the only victim of fraudsters. Concerning the fraud, I have never heard of such a thing. It is news to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment